...this is my secret blog. It documents my foot problem, my feelings, and the attempts to fix me.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Amitripteline & B Vitamins

The new drug I'm taking is weird. Two hours after taking it, I could barely move. I went to bed, but had a rough night. I kept waking up in a mad panic. The entire next day I felt slow, my limbs were heavy and I was generally drowsy.

The good news was the pain in my feet was noticably diminished. They still hurt, and they were still freezing, but the pain was just... less.

I don't think I can function properly on amitripteline. Work is nearly impossible. That level of drowsiness is unreal. I'd rather deal with the pain by staying off my feet and using my heating pad.

Dr. Kronby also told me that I should be taking a strong multi B-vitamin, despite the fact that my blood test results were normal. All my symptoms seem to indicate that's the problem - my smallest capillaries can't supply blood to my nerve endings.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home