Pompous
Had my EMG performed this morning. Saw the doctor afterwards. He didn't read any of my medical reports that were sent to him and was therefore under the impression that I only had pain in one foot. He asked me which foot specialists I've seen. I named 5 out of the 9 I've seen. He claims he's never heard of any of them and referred me to yet another, even though 3 foot specialists already said it must be a nerve issue.
He asked me if the Lyrica was working. I said "not really". He said "Good. Stay on it." I told him I've also developed burning sensations, cold sensations, numbness and tingling down my right leg. Despite that, he still said spinal nerve damage would only cause pain in one leg, not both. I don't understand why he said that. He must not have heard me.
He has referred me to a colleague of his who has a brand new machine that tests smaller nerve functions. Apparently it's the only one in Ontario.
When I left the hospital I was furious.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home